We love to hear people’s comments on our events and newsletters and everything we do, be it good or bad, its important for us to know how we are doing. Below are some of the comments we have received, for which we are truly grateful.
We asked what people enjoyed about our Public Meeting in April 2018, where we had speakers from ROVI, 4Sight and the CCG, followed by lunch, and with musical entertainment.
Gary Wall, Leader of Mid Sussex District Council, who has well established relations with MSOPC, attended. He said ‘I wanted to make sure I came here today to support MSOPC, as what they do is very important. The measure of a community is how well it treats its older people’.
Tania Rodd, who often sings at our events, sent us a lovely message about our Burgess Hill Festival event on 5th June 2019;
‘Thank you so much for having me perform yesterday at your event. Great bunch of people there wasn’t there? It was a pleasure to meet some new faces. And also some really interesting stuff going on. Well done, on an extremely successful event.
Here are some of your comments about our events;
- Pleasant social event, good presentations and chance to speak to organisations
- Food, talks
- Very informative, socializing very good, delicious lunch. Please may we have more of these events including lunch – went so well
- Learning new things
- Lectures / talks. Varied sandwiches and other food
- Very good
- Food, social, atmosphere, learning new things, information about local services very useful
- Learning about unknown organisations
- Food, social, atmosphere, learning new things. Very informative – good variety of topics
- Excellent food, very helpful information
- Learning new things available
- The good information from the speakers
We also asked in what way has attending the event helped you? Here are some of the replies;
- Learnt something that will help me in future, physio info
- Learnt about new services available, eg. 4Sight
- Learnt something
- Learnt something that will help me, cheered me up, met some friends I had not seen in a while
- Meeting old friends, making new
- Met new friends
- Cheered me up
- Learned about local services, help available